Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Waste of Time

hmm....we had an interact club meeting yesterday....i am a new member...haha....i was told bout it the day before yesterday....so...its okay..im free.....
so..we find miss foong....found her...we went up the stairs..and then..
into the library...wanted to go into the aircon room...there's a notice saying 'meetings are not allowed in this room'..miss foong say..'aiya..dun care la...' LOL? fine lor then...

there are 16 of us i think....then we all sat down....talk bout I.U day... i was told that Jyi Hao was suppose to think of the theme....so teacher ask him to talk bout it...then he said our theme for the I.U day is 'Within The Artistic Heart'...i was like o..k...i dun even understand the theme...LOL
Jyi Hao was speechless after that.....then teacher talk talk talk....wan to have the I.U day on 1st of August...crazy.where got time la.....all object...except for form sixes and Loo Sen....so..majority wins....means the form 6...and loo sen..=.=

they say wan have performance...but nobody is in charge of the performance.....then Leroy Wong stood up and say....honestly la..do u all wan to have this I.U day??raise ur hands if u want to have it...
me, samuel, leroy choong and falakh didnt raise our hands...then teacher asked why...we say not enuf time...how to make it in 2 weeks...and our exam is the next week...?lol
so...we're not going to have I.U day this year...the form sixes are planning for next year....
and then split to 2 interact...form six have their own..and form 3.4.5 have their own....aih...
stupid admin...dunno doing wad...so next year we cannot make I.U day cos the form 6s' are organising the I.U day...=.=
at the end of the meeting...no decision made bout anything...everyone walked off...stupid...then talk talk talk...

....Loo Sen said meeting will end at 3 o clock...drag until 3.45..=.=...
aiyo,....after finished...i went down...looking for my brother....waited and waited...tot he went out makan...see see he went home....i called him...he say wait for me so dam long still havent come down....then i go play basketball lor...play till 5 sumthing....my elder brother come fetch me home....

Phew...wad a tiring day.....T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment