Monday, August 10, 2009

Wooooo!!

yea yea....Lu Lu(Lu Calvin) invited me for frisbee near my house there...
hehe.....fun fun......1st i ride my bicycle to find him.....
after i found him we went to the field.....quite sked...

then...the 'tai lou Ah Fai' come....then 4 boys came with a football and boots...=.-?....1 small guy very cute...potato they call him....
i dunno any of them...so i was like...wat the hell...LuLu..i dunno them la scary la...
then came along 4 girls.....Siew Yee, Pei Pei(cute), and the other 2 i dunno..i think 1 more is Emily..lol...
after that...the 'tai lou' ask to warm up...we ran rounds...3 rounds....after that followed by stretching...
the wind blowing like crazy....so we cant play...then ah fai teach me and emily how to throw and catch the frisbee....after awhile i know how d lor...okay lor...
then they play this game called dodgeball...but using frisbee....had fun..^^

AFTER ALLLLL THAT.....we played a match.....
really very the dam hard to play..... run like mad...worst than basketball.....
but....my team won!!! yea! calvin's team lost...boohoo....haha
thats all...^^enjoyed myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment