Monday, February 8, 2010

AIKS

Yesterday went for a haircut... cut d not bad...lol...
then i rushed on a bicycle to the park in syabas for frisbee...on the way..i slipped and fell on the road....OH MY GOD...so painful... hurt my hands..T_T sob..lucky din fall on the main road..if not u'll see me in newspapers...LOL

Went to school today....Alot people looking at me..then i was like ..SWT =.=!
after doing the duties and everything... went back to class...
some shouted 'JIA AN BOTAK SISI' walao...==....
but some say not bad and nice...^^ thanks hehe...
SO THOSE SAY I BOTAK SISI CAN F OFF...^^

After alllll that....got Interact meeting after school in 5Science6..
Wah...alot of ppl came also...hehe..
We played games.. that country thingy...all run like mad and alot fell and got stepped on...LOL
went back to class to mark attendance and so on...
3.30 walked to 'Steven'.. saw jeffrey...more botak than me..lol..
then followed Don home and BATH!! YES!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment