Wednesday, January 27, 2010

?????

Everything is just getting weird and not going the way i want it to be...
What's Happening?!

My studies and my results are getting worst...
SPM coming and im not even studying... everyday online and play games...
Teacher's in school are getting more idiotic everyday... and some of them barely knows how to teach the subject they are teaching...ALL THEY DO IS ASK 'UNDERSTAND??"
Everyone says understand although nothing absorbed inside their brains...including me...
Every chapter...the teacher will say.. okay..do this by yourself and all she did was just 'reading-through' the CD program.
I dont know how are we gonna sit for our examination when the teachers are like that..
I do not know what im doing lately...
I feel very uncomfortable of what im doing now...
I do not have an ambition and am lost... dont know wat to do with my life...
All the pressure clumped up and may explode anytime..

No comments:

Post a Comment